.my life.

- MY LIFE STORY -

Friday, July 17, 2009

+ 77th posts +

Cleaning blog time.. Long time nv do blogging le.. After school reopen, my days are really bad.
1st of all was having some quarreled wif my ite frenz.. I don wan to say de whole story again if nt i will be angry.. lol.. I really hated the ite frenz i had now.. They know who they are.. Damn F***.. In de beginning i onli hated 2 gal, but in de end i hated my closer frenz in ite..

I REALLY HATED THOSE PPL WHO BREAKE THEIR PROMISE!!!

The 2nd thing is tat my SAD teacher, Mr Gremar told mi that he oso stay the same block as mi which is Blk658D. omg, i cant believe.. haha.. He stay at 15 floor and i stay at 6 floor.. lol.. In de beginning i noe he moving house to jurong west but i donno he moved to my block..

3rd thing i wan to do is to go watch Harry Potter.. i plan to watch on 18th at 11.45pm but my dad at hm, he onli go korea on sunday, so cant.. maybe next fri, watch at night??? i nv watch movie at night.. lol..

4th, i goin to genting on de 8th aug to 10th aug.. haha.. tis is de 1st time i not in singapore during national day.. lol..

tat all.. bbbbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely Gal [ 4:17 AM ]

_____________

` Yi Ting
` 20
` 31 January 1990
` Aquarius
` Dover ite

Wishes/Hopes


` Hope i can celebrate my bdae wif all my frenz & family every years
` Hope tat all my frenz can remember my bdae
` Hope tat i'm nt ur spare frenz
` Hope someone will love mi
` Hope tat all my frenz really treat mi as one too
` Hope to be clever


Frenz!


amy
Agnes Tang
choon seng
daniel
edwin
Evia-Xiao Jia
gary
hui yi
Jevon-Mei Zhi
jolin
junhao
juying choir
kaiwen
min er
maisarah
Su Chen
Su Chen
Sien Chung
pei yi
Princess Dreamy
peter
roxana
ronald tan
si hui
tiong meng
xin yi
zi jun


Idol!


Bryan
Desmond
Derrick
Daren
Jams Hsiao Jing Teng
Hsiao Bang Singapore
Joshua Ang
kang cheng xi
Mi Lu Bing
Quan Yi Fong
Sugie
???
???-??


COMMENTS!




:D


Music Studio



THE PAST


76th posts
75th posts
74th posts
73rd posts
72nd posts
71st posts
70th posts
69th posts
68th posts
67th posts

CREDITS!


designed by: ` Whispers
Code from:` Infinity