.my life.

- MY LIFE STORY -

Friday, June 5, 2009

+ 75th posts +

This was the picture that i took when my niece 2year old birthday.. haha.. she really like taking photo.. you see her pose.. damm funny sia.. haha..


photo after she finish eating her orea..

went out wif my frenz... mi, hazel,mei zhi, su chen, xin yi and xiao jia.. xin hui got something on so cant join us.. that day, mi, mei zhi, xiao jia n hazel went k box.. a lot of fun.. than we went to jp to hav lunch wif xin yi n su chen.. but something happen when we decide where to eat, and it cause de environment not really good..

still got 1 more week than my holi come.. haha.. ytd went to see doctor.. not feeling well.. lol..




Lonely Gal [ 12:26 AM ]

_____________

` Yi Ting
` 20
` 31 January 1990
` Aquarius
` Dover ite

Wishes/Hopes


` Hope i can celebrate my bdae wif all my frenz & family every years
` Hope tat all my frenz can remember my bdae
` Hope tat i'm nt ur spare frenz
` Hope someone will love mi
` Hope tat all my frenz really treat mi as one too
` Hope to be clever


Frenz!


amy
Agnes Tang
choon seng
daniel
edwin
Evia-Xiao Jia
gary
hui yi
Jevon-Mei Zhi
jolin
junhao
juying choir
kaiwen
min er
maisarah
Su Chen
Su Chen
Sien Chung
pei yi
Princess Dreamy
peter
roxana
ronald tan
si hui
tiong meng
xin yi
zi jun


Idol!


Bryan
Desmond
Derrick
Daren
Jams Hsiao Jing Teng
Hsiao Bang Singapore
Joshua Ang
kang cheng xi
Mi Lu Bing
Quan Yi Fong
Sugie
???
???-??


COMMENTS!




:D


Music Studio



THE PAST


74th posts
73rd posts
72nd posts
71st posts
70th posts
69th posts
68th posts
67th posts
66th posts
65th posts

CREDITS!


designed by: ` Whispers
Code from:` Infinity